Friday, June 6, 2014

My Ideal Reading Situation

My ideal reading situation when I am home is in the middle of fall when the leaving are just beginning to turn into wonderful colors. My window must be open just a smidge, just enough for me to feel the breeze against my frail skin. I must have a cold hardy lemonade ready to go in case I become parched from the vigorous reading that I will be doing. The lemonade must be made from the best lemons that money can buy, along with 4 ice cubes in the drink putting it at a nice 37 degrees, a bendy straw, and an tooth pick umbrella.

When I am not home I have a different ideal situation. If I am out an about I love to read at the pond, lakes, and oceans. While I am reading the water soothes the senses and I feel at one with the book. Reading in the dangerous outdoors is a completely different experience than reading inside.I personally enjoy reading outdoors rather than indoors because it gives me a thrill.

2 comments:

  1. I also really enjoy reading at any type of fresh water source. When the water hits your toes it feels like heaven on earth. I also agree with the choice of lemonade as your go to beverage. The bendy straw is key to our success of staying hydrated. Only thing I would change is I would have about 5 ice cubes in the drink, just to give it that extra chill. Reading outdoors is a thrilling experience. The unknown dangers and the crazy weather makes it a great time. Over and out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Copy. Reading in front of fresh water sources, is great but I must recommend you try out salt water sources as well. The blue of the ocean combined with the waves is the best combo out there. I will take your advice on the 5 ice cubes, but it will be a big step in my life as I have always used 4. Have a nice day sir, Over and out.

      Delete