Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Books of My Life (Continued)



Book That Made Me Laugh. Green Eggs And Ham is a book that has made me laugh. My mother would read this book to me as well when I was young. The rhymes in this book would make me smile as they are very clever. I still use some of the lines in this book to be funny here and there. Thinking about this book still makes me chuckle to this day because the rhymes are funny. This is a classic funny book as are many other Dr. Seuss books are.






Book I Recommend To Friends. I would recommend Perks of Being a Wallflower. I would recommend this book to them as you can relate to the book as it is about high school. This is also a read on the summer reading list so I would personally recommend everyone to read this for one of their choices. This book was also made into a movie so it would be cool to watch it after you read the book. Perks is not a long book either which is good for my friends as they are not much of readers.












Favorite Book That Went To Screen. World War Z is my favorite book that went to screen as it is a very action filled book. I enjoy watching movies about zombies already, so having a book about zombies that is also a movie is awesome. The book was different from the movie in many ways which I like because it is like you are getting two different stories. I enjoyed the movie very much because with the book you have to imagine the action, but in the movie you get to actually see some of the action on screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment