Friday, June 6, 2014

Why I dislike reading

I am personally not a big fan of reading books. I enjoy reading a book here and there, but when school calls for reading multiple books in a short amount of time I do not like it. The books chosen for school are usually not books that I enjoy to read as I enjoy adventure books. Reading the books that I do not enjoy is very boring. When you have to do assignments for the book it makes me enjoy them even less that I would have without having to do work for them. Reading is a very time consuming activity as most books are long with small print. Reading is also very strenuous on the eyes making me more tired.

My least favorite books that we have read in school would be Nectar in a Sieve, The Pearl, Guernsey's literary and potato peel society, Hiroshima, Iron and Silk, I know why the caged bird sings, Chocolat, and many others. If we were able to pick our books for school the classes would be much more enjoyable.

3 comments:

  1. Andrews Answers here and i totally agree with you i read here and there and enjoy the books i pick. But when the school picks our books and we have to finish them in like two weeks i just spark notes them becuase i dont want to waste my time reading a stupid love story that i will hate the whole time. also when there is a project after that stupid love story it makes me hate the author and school even more. all of those books you listed i hated as well as 90% of the other books we were forced to read. i look forward to reading more of your wonderful blogs. have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that we agree with each other about almost every aspect. I feel as if these blogs are bringing us closer together. I hope you keep up to date with my blogs throughout this summer as I will be going to work on them. Have a wonderful day, and day tomorrow as well!

      Delete
  2. i really look foward to us becoming virtual friends through these blogs.

    ReplyDelete