Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Reading

Over the course of this summer I will be reading a few books. I plan on reading Game of Thrones, Watchmen, and Into the Wild. Watchmen and Into the Wild are books that I have to read for summer reading, and Game Of Thrones I am reading for my personal pleasure. I chose to read Watchmen for my choice book because it is a graphic novel, and I have heard it is good. I chose Game of Thrones to read because I have been watching the show recently and it is an amazing show!

I would rather read during the summer as I have more time to do it. During the summer it is also very nice out which would motivate me to read outside which is much nicer than reading inside. Other years I am not very exited for summer reading, but these books sound like they will be good, and they are genres that I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment