Monday, May 5, 2014

The Books Of My Life (Continued)

Historical Memoir I Admire. Unbroken is my favorite historical memoir. Louie Zamperini is a very inspirational character. He goes from being a  child who likes to steal, destroy, and just wreak havoc. He goes into the war and this is where he exhibits heroism, and survival. His plane is taken down, and he floats at sea for 46 days which I find to be incredible. He is then taken by the Japanese and put into camps where he is tortured by the officers. He survives all of this and still lives to this day. That is why Louie is an inspiration of mine because he never quit and he kept going when the tough got tougher.





 Favorite Summer Reading Book. The White Tiger was the best book that I read for summer reading. This was required to read before high school started. Before this book I did not enjoy reading at all, but after reading this book I started to like it a little more. It was a very inspiration book as Balram worked his hardest to achieve his goals, and his friend dies which is a very sad part of the book. I enjoyed learning about Indian culture as well as the book touches on religion and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment